Martinborough Vineyard Accommodation
Stay in The Shearer’s Quarters at StoneCutter Estate, Martinborough
What better way to enjoy the Wairarapa wine region than to stay within the tranquil grounds of a working vineyard and winery?
The Shearer’s Quarters at StoneCutter Vineyard, Martinborough is a modern, fully equipped holiday home that comfortably sleeps up to eight guests. It can also be used as a venue for weddings, birthdays and other small functions. Located within the StoneCutter Vineyard, The Shearer's Quarters is the perfect place to stay on your Martinborough wine tour, giving you a genuine taste of the life amongst the vines and wines of Martinborough.
The Shearer’s Quarters vineyard accommodation features:
- Three queen-size bedrooms and a double sofa-bed - sleeps up to 8
- Relaxing vineyard setting with spectacular mountain views
- Bi-fold doors open onto a huge deck and expansive garden
- Fully-equipped kitchen will all ‘mod cons’
- Traditional claw-foot bath and shower
- Free WIFI, SKY TV and surround sound DVD system
- Cozy wood burner for winter
- Right on the Martinborough Wine Trail of Wellington Wine Country
- Plenty of dining options nearby
- Perfect for holidays or small functions
RATES - per night (minimum night stay)
- $220 first 2 guests $50pp additional guest
Enquire now by email to Tanya - firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Looking for something bigger?
Located in the heart of the Martinborough township itself, is Martinborough Lodge.
A luxurious homestead that caters for up to 11 people, The Lodge'.offers privacy and indulgence with central village amenities. Click HERE for more information.