Martinborough Vineyard Accommodation
Stay in The Shearer’s Quarters at StoneCutter Vineyard & Winery
What better way to enjoy the Wairarapa wine region than to stay within the tranquil grounds of a working vineyard and winery?
The Shearer’s Quarters is a modern, fully equipped holiday home that comfortably sleeps up to eight guests. It can also be used as a venue for weddings, birthdays and other small functions. Located within the StoneCutter vineyard, it’s the perfect place to stay on your Martinborough wine tour, giving you a genuine taste of the life of a winemaker.
The Shearer’s Quarters vineyard accommodation features:
- Three queen-size bedrooms and a double sofa-bed - sleeps up to 8
- Relaxing vineyard setting with spectacular mountain views
- Bi-fold doors open onto a huge deck and expansive garden
- Fully-equipped kitchen will all ‘mod cons’
- Traditional claw-foot bath and shower
- Free WIFI, SKY TV and surround sound DVD system
- Cozy wood burner for winter
- Right on the Martinborough Wine Trail
- Plenty of dining options nearby
- Complimentary bottle of StoneCutter wine on arrival
- Complimentary breakfast supplies, coffee & teas
- Perfect for holidays or small functions
BOOK NOW or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.